100% Off For 100 Years With Amazone!October 22, 2017
Spread the News… Amazone are Celebrating 100 Years of Fertilising Technology with an Amazing Offer!
Amazone, renowned for their high-quality and innovative machinery, are celebrating 100 years of fertilising technology! To mark this amazing milestone, Amazone are giving away a FREE Limiter or AutoTS System when you purchase one of the selected fertiliser spreaders!
Let’s go back to 1915 (two years prior to Amazone’s journey into fertiliser spreading technology) when founder, Heinrich Dreyer, had applied for a patent on a worm auger fertiliser spreader. Two years later in 1917, Amazone manufactured the very first Box Spreader.
Fast forward to 2017 and AMAZONE have been continuing to set standards in fertilising technology, which has been made clear at AGRITECHNICA having won 29 medals at the previous nine exhibitions!
SO, WHAT’S THE AMAZING GIVEAWAY?
Amazone are celebrating by offering a 100% discount off the nett price of a hydraulic Limiter border spreading device when you purchase a new ZA-X, ZA-M, or ZA-V fertiliser spreader. That’s right, for FREE!
With the ZA-V, the option for an upgrade to the electric Limiter V+ is available for an additional £465 +VAT!
For new ZA-TS and ZG-TS purchases, Amazone are offering a 100% discount off the additional price of the AutoTS System!
The 100% discount offer only applies to the basic editions of the stated models, any extra features will see an additional price!
Let’s take a look at some of the benefits of these fantastic spreading devices:
- When side, border or water course spreading, the Limiter can be lowered down hydraulically around the field’s edge and then raised again when spreading in the field.
- The AMAZONE Limiter enables accurate application of fertiliser right up to the very edge of the field.
- Optimal distribution is ensured and you can trust that there will be no over-spreading in areas that are not used for agricultural purposes.
- The hydraulic Limiter is controlled via the tractor spool valve, directly from the driver’s seat. The means the operator benefits from: no stopping, no interruption of work, no need to climb down from the tractor.
- With the AutoTS system on the ZA-TS and ZG-TS spreaders, it’s possible to improve headland yields by as much as 15% in comparison to other border spreading systems available.
- The disc integrated boundary spreading device enables the electrical activation from the tractor cab whilst spreading. This makes for a perfect drop off of the fertiliser right up to the field border to ensure a precise lateral distribution.
- The new AutoTS spreading system is ideally suited for spreading right up to the field’s border. In this way, uneconomic side spreading is no longer necessary.
CELEBRATE WITH AMAZONE!
This outstanding offer is only available until December 1st 2017, so act quickly –it’s FREE after all!
Terms and conditions apply.
- Feed Your Needs With Foster Forage Boxes This Winter!
- 100% Off For 100 Years With Amazone!
- Repair Instead of Replace with Hamilton Brothers JCB Refurbishment Servicing Programme!
- CABBED DUMPERS DEEMED ESSENTIAL FOR SITE SAFETY!
- FOUR’S A PARTY WITH THE NEW KUBOTA RTV X-1140!