AMAZONE’S NEW ZA-V FERTILISER SPREADER RANGE IS AMAZING!December 17, 2015
A Hamilton Brothers Customer Gives the Thumbs Up to Amazone’s All Singing and All Dancing ZA-V 3200 Profi Tronic!
“Well worth the wait!” says our delighted customer who just took delivery of Scotland’s first super efficient Amazone ZA-V 3200 Profi Tronic Fertiliser Spreader! Launched earlier this year at ‘Cereals’, the ZA-V mounted spreader range was introduced to complement Amazone ‘s existing range, of which the ZA-M has been one of our top sellers for years at Hamilton Brothers!
The technologically advanced ZA-V has been specifically designed and manufactured for high operational speeds of up to 30km per hour and with a working width of up to 36 metres (20% more throwing width than other twin disc spreaders in its class), it can effortlessly cover an impressive 33 hectares per hour!
Consistent and Precise Spreading at all Times
With the revolutionary ‘control spec’ option, three spreader discs, one piece hopper (available from 1,700-4,200 litres) and large metering aperture, farmers can achieve consistent and precise triangular and flat spread patterns in a flash regardless of wind conditions! Also, the new disc design and soft ballistic system ensure that the agitator, shutter slides and spreading discs are optimally matched to protect the fertiliser from damage.
The new range varies from the small three bag ZA-V 2000 to the power hungry, all singing all dancing ZA-V 3200 Profi Tronic so there’s a spreader for all seasons and every situation!
Key Features of Amazone’s New ZA-V Fertiliser Spreader Range
- Designed specifically for high operational speeds of up to 30km/h.
- New disc design and soft ballistic system protect fertiliser from damage and enable precise and consistent distribution.
- Modern innovations with ISBOS Communication and weigh cell technology.
- Higher output than predecessors and a maximum working width of 36m.
- The ZA-V can cover an impressive 33 ha/h.
- High quality one piece hopper for optimum fertiliser flow.
- Operator friendly roll-over cover comes as standard.
- Hopper sizes range from 1700 to 4200 litres to suit any farm operation
- NEW Limiter V+ electric variable border spreading device can be fitted to ZA-V model for safe and precise, border and water course spreading operations.
- Come Be Amazed at the Hamilton Brothers Amazone Demonstration Day!
- Stuart Reid thinks Hamilton Brothers are the Top Cheddar!
- Do You Have PCP for Your Car? Why Not Consider Contract Hire for Your Tractor!
- Apprentice To Engineer: A Day in the Life of our Service Team
- KUBOTA CASHBACK DEAL IS RIDE-ON!