ARE YOU MOWN AWAY BY YOUR NEIGHBOUR’S LAWN?May 9, 2012
Mirror, mirror on the garden wall…are you the most jealous of them all? The Lawn Enforcement Police are out in full force as a recent survey has revealed that almost half of us are green with envy at our neighbour’s gardens! Not only that, it seems a quarter of us feel there’s fierce competition to have the best manicured plot and top of the jealousy poll came size (yes, it does matter!), possessing a lush green lawn and stunning garden furniture. Clearly the £2 a pop plastic chair variety are a big turn off. Incredibly, 8% confessed an evil desire to plunder the neighbour’s floral displays and a defiant 16% admitted that complimenting their neighbour on their horticultural efforts was a definite no hoe!!
So, if you spend too much time spying through the fence slats, stop torturing yourself and do something about it. Hamilton Brothers have a massive range of lawn mowers, ride on tractors, chainsaws, hedge cutters, strimmers and accessories to help you turn your weed strew cabbage patch into a Homes and Gardens showpiece! Check out this month’s great deals on gardening equipment, then call or pop into your nearest depot now – we’re open 6 days!
- Farm Yellow with our Beatson Cancer Charity Facebook Photo Contest to Win £200 Worth of Gift Vouchers!
- Learn How to Blitz your Bracken at Argyll Small Woods Cooperative Demonstration Day!
- Drive the Latest JCB Agriculture Range at our Hamilton Ross Group JCB 2017 Roadshow!
- Valtra’s New 4th Generation A Series Celebrates UK Launch!
- The Countdown is on for The Royal Highland Show!