BEWARE THE CHAINSAW MASSACRE OF CHEAP IMITATIONS!July 26, 2011
Summer is here at last, but before you make a bee-line for your garden shed to get stuck into some gardening, please heed this warning! Would be bargain hunters who might be tempted to purchase what appears to be a cut price Stihl chainsaw or other Power Tool product over the internet or from a street vendor or at a car boot sale – BEWARE!
The market is currently awash with counterfeit Stihl products which look the same in every respect even down to the model designation, but as far as quality, safety, longevity or power goes – forget it! Safety-critical devices may be faulty or totally absent and often the counterfeit machines break down after only a short time in use, and as spare parts are not available they cannot be repaired.
Quite simply, if you don’t purchase your Stihl power tool from an authorised dealer like Hamilton Brothers, you could end up with more than your fingers burnt! YOU COULD END UP WITH NO FINGERS AT ALL!
Check out our great deals on Stihl Power Tools, Lawn Mowers and Garden Tractors on our official Stihl online shop safe in the knowledge you are buying from a reputable dealer who is always on hand to offer advice on the best product to suit your needs and peace of mind with our after sales servicing.
- Farm Yellow with our Beatson Cancer Charity Facebook Photo Contest to Win £200 Worth of Gift Vouchers!
- Learn How to Blitz your Bracken at Argyll Small Woods Cooperative Demonstration Day!
- Drive the Latest JCB Agriculture Range at our Hamilton Ross Group JCB 2017 Roadshow!
- Valtra’s New 4th Generation A Series Celebrates UK Launch!
- The Countdown is on for The Royal Highland Show!