CHECK OUT JCB’s NEW 4000 SERIES FASTRAC…and save 20 days labour this year!January 27, 2015
We reckon JCB have shot to the top of the Agri-Charts with the launch of their all new JCB 4000 Series Fastrac, which represents another fantastic feat of engineering guaranteeing them continued success in 2015. The question is…could this once relatively ‘niche market’ machine really now be a serious option for broad based Agricultural tasks demanded by our customers? In a word – YES!
With three models in the range, the 4160, 4190 and 4220 (from 180-240hp), JCB have ingeniously retained all the original hallmark Fastrac features but brought them bang up to date by taking their Fastrac technology to a different level in terms of transmission, suspension, chassis and cab comfort. The end result is a powerhouse which will perform a diverse range of ground applications faster, more efficiently and even as JCB claim, save you 20 days a year! How? Check out these key fetures…
KEY FEATURES OF JCB’s 4000 SERIES FASTRAC
- Stage IV (Tier 4 Final ) 6.6 litre engine delivers up to 240hp and 1095 Nm
- Effortless acceleration from 0-60kph with V-TRONIC CVT transmission
- Max power 180hp (134kW) to 240hp (179kW)
- Emission compliant Sisu engine with a brand leading CVT gearbox.
- Optional 4WS system increases flexibility, productivity and ease of use.
- New hydraulic suspension for unparalleled ride comfort, traction and control.
- New advanced suspension touch screen transmission option.
- New cab design offers unparalleled visibility, space and operator comfort.
- Brand new chassis
This all new JCB 4000 Series Fastrac really is worth investigating! To find out more, give your local Hamilton Brothers representative a call today!
- Feed Your Needs With Foster Forage Boxes This Winter!
- 100% Off For 100 Years With Amazone!
- Repair Instead of Replace with Hamilton Brothers JCB Refurbishment Servicing Programme!
- CABBED DUMPERS DEEMED ESSENTIAL FOR SITE SAFETY!
- FOUR’S A PARTY WITH THE NEW KUBOTA RTV X-1140!