East Coast Reekie Group Merges with West Coast Hamilton Ross Group.October 4, 2016
As from 30th September 2016, we are delighted to welcome Reekie Ltd to the Hamilton Ross Group. Formerly the G Reekie Group, this latest acquisition by Hamilton Brothers and Ross of Lanark enables our Group to expand across the Central Belt of Scotland. This move further strengthens our sales, parts and service support in uncharted territories such as Stirling, the Lothians, Fife and Perthshire, endorsing our position as leading suppliers of groundbreaking Agricultural, Groundcare and Construction machinery.
The consolidation of two of Scotland’s longest standing Agricultural family enterprises concurs with AGCO’s strategic restructuring of the country. Reekie Ltd will trade from depots in Cupar and Perth. Hamilton Brothers and Ross of Lanark will continue to trade from bases in Bishopton, Tarbolton, Campbeltown and Lanark.
In addition to selling brand leading equipment from JCB, Kubota, Kverneland, Lely, Wacker Neuson, Stihl and many more, Hamilton Ross can now offer the full AGCO portfolio across the Group. Both Reekie Ltd bases will now sell Massey Ferguson, Fendt, Valtra and Challenger and provide customer after sales support. Hamilton Brothers and Ross of Lanark will continue to sell, service and provide parts for Massey Ferguson and Valtra agricultural machinery.
- Farm Yellow with our Beatson Cancer Charity Facebook Photo Contest to Win £200 Worth of Gift Vouchers!
- Learn How to Blitz your Bracken at Argyll Small Woods Cooperative Demonstration Day!
- Drive the Latest JCB Agriculture Range at our Hamilton Ross Group JCB 2017 Roadshow!
- Valtra’s New 4th Generation A Series Celebrates UK Launch!
- The Countdown is on for The Royal Highland Show!