East Coast Reekie Group Merges with West Coast Hamilton Ross Group.October 4, 2016
As from 30th September 2016, we are delighted to welcome Reekie Ltd to the Hamilton Ross Group. Formerly the G Reekie Group, this latest acquisition by Hamilton Brothers and Ross of Lanark enables our Group to expand across the Central Belt of Scotland. This move further strengthens our sales, parts and service support in uncharted territories such as Stirling, the Lothians, Fife and Perthshire, endorsing our position as leading suppliers of groundbreaking Agricultural, Groundcare and Construction machinery.
The consolidation of two of Scotland’s longest standing Agricultural family enterprises concurs with AGCO’s strategic restructuring of the country. Reekie Ltd will trade from depots in Cupar and Perth. Hamilton Brothers and Ross of Lanark will continue to trade from bases in Bishopton, Tarbolton, Campbeltown and Lanark.
In addition to selling brand leading equipment from JCB, Kubota, Kverneland, Lely, Wacker Neuson, Stihl and many more, Hamilton Ross can now offer the full AGCO portfolio across the Group. Both Reekie Ltd bases will now sell Massey Ferguson, Fendt, Valtra and Challenger and provide customer after sales support. Hamilton Brothers and Ross of Lanark will continue to sell, service and provide parts for Massey Ferguson and Valtra agricultural machinery.
- Introducing our July Machine of the Month… The Magnificent Major Cyclone Mower!
- We guarantee the GreenMech chipper will leave you pining for more!
- Calling all Young Farmers… Massey Ferguson have a Special Finance Scheme just for you!
- Find out how to raise your lambs’ growth potential at our Elanco Meeting!
- Hamilton Brothers help shape the Grade A Listed Gardens of Duchal Estate!