Electrifying Deals on Gallagher Fencing!March 10, 2014
Considering installing an electric fence or even converting your fixed wooden fencing into an electric fence? There’s never been a better time to buy as Hamilton Brothers have some shockingly good savings on their full range of Gallagher electric fencing components.
Read on to find out more about Gallagher electric fencing or view a selection of fantastic savings on Gallagher electric fence parts!
Electric fencing has always been popular with our farming customers, but the last few years has seen an upsurge in interest from our equestrian customers who have discovered the multiple benefits of investing in a Gallagher electric fencing system. Apart from keeping cattle, sheep or horses safe and secure from other predatory animals or even trespassers of the human kind consider the following;
Key Benefits of Electric Versus Conventional Fencing:
An electric fence costs less than half the price of a conventional wooden fence.
Manufactured from tough, weather resistant materials, your electric fence will last much longer than its fixed fence counterpart. Because the fence acts as a physical and psychological barrier for the animal, there is also much less strain, wear and tear on the components.
Whether its for cattle, sheep or horses, there is a wide range of electrical fencing systems to choose from which can be stand alone or attached to your existing fence. It just depends on what your specific needs are. The fencing systems are simple to install and can be permanent (e.g. the Equifence System for horses) or temporary dependent on the components you purchase.
The temporary TurboLine System for cattle and horses and the Gallagher SmartFence System for sheep are our top sellers due to their versatility and ease of installation. Both are ideal for dividing land or for strip grazing as the entire system can be uprooted and repositioned in a flash!
The brief electrical current or shock emitted by an energizer lasts only 0.0003 of a second and pulses are spaced every 1.2 seconds. This means that Gallagher Electric Fencing Systems are much more animal-friendly than their barbed wire equivalent which can cause serious injury!
Install a Gallagher SmartFence System in a Flash!
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO CONSTRUCT YOUR ELECTRIC FENCE?
- A Paddock Master Energizer with Powerpack Battery – emits a current pulse.
- Conductor – tape, (plastic) wire, High Tensile or Equifence which conducts the power.
- Posts – for fitting the conductor.
- Insulators – insulates the power from the wooden or iron posts to prevent flow to the ground.
- Earthing – conducts the power back to the energizer when the closed loop is interrupted by contact with the animal or long grass.
Hamilton Brothers stock everything you need to build your Gallagher Electric Fencing system including posts, energisers, insulators, testers , conducting wires, connectors and even step by step instructions! To help you get started, remember to check out our fantastic savings on Gallagher electric fence parts! With so much choice, the only thing fenced in will be your animals!
- Feed Your Needs With Foster Forage Boxes This Winter!
- 100% Off For 100 Years With Amazone!
- Repair Instead of Replace with Hamilton Brothers JCB Refurbishment Servicing Programme!
- CABBED DUMPERS DEEMED ESSENTIAL FOR SITE SAFETY!
- FOUR’S A PARTY WITH THE NEW KUBOTA RTV X-1140!