FIR DEAL AT MOTHERWELL FOOTBALL CLUBApril 26, 2012
Even the driving rain couldn’t dampen the enthusiasm of Motherwell FC’s Chief Executive, Leeann Dempster and Head Groundskeeper Michael Ellis when they took delivery of their new fleet of groundcare machinery from Hamilton Brothers recently.
“We’ve had more than our fair share of criticism over the years for the condition of our pitch, but this initial £40k investment shows our supporters and critics alike that we mean business!” says a delighted Leeann.
Having honed his groundskeeping skills at Celtic Park, Michael joined the team at Fir Park eight months ago and he’s pleased his recommendations to the Board have come to fruition. “I’ve always been impressed with the sales advice and service I’ve received from Hamilton Brother’s and the players and fans will soon be impressed when our new Kubota STV32, Hardy Sprayer and Toro Procore 648 works its magic!”says Michael.
Michael chose the Kubota STV32 because it’s lightweight, easy to use and extremely reliable, the Hardi Tractor Mounted Sprayer as it’s simple to use and keep clean and of course the Toro Procore 648 because it’s the “best on the market”.
This significant investment by Motherwell FC is the first of a two year grounds maintenance strategy plan with an Aerator next on their list. There will be no room for criticism in the coming months as the Club achieves its pitch perfect status!
- Farm Yellow with our Beatson Cancer Charity Facebook Photo Contest to Win £200 Worth of Gift Vouchers!
- Learn How to Blitz your Bracken at Argyll Small Woods Cooperative Demonstration Day!
- Drive the Latest JCB Agriculture Range at our Hamilton Ross Group JCB 2017 Roadshow!
- Valtra’s New 4th Generation A Series Celebrates UK Launch!
- The Countdown is on for The Royal Highland Show!