GROOMING GREAT OFFER FROM GREENTEK!February 24, 2014
As our greenkeepers in the West of Scotland prepare to ‘pump out the volume’ of our perpetually wet and mild winter, frustration has set in as precipitation persists! Struggling to cope with thatch, compaction and blocked or ineffective drainage systems, our groundcare sales and servicing departments are pulling out all the stops to help our greenkeepers get their golf courses in tip top condition in time for the new season.
To aid the process it’s worth taking a look at GreenTek’s revolutionary range of quality turf maintenance attachments from Bunker Drainers to Seeders, Corers and Groomers for use with compact tractors or utility vehicles. Even better, given today’s budget constraints, they have come up with two superb spring offers with savings in excess of £4,000!
OFFER 2 – Buy any 2 Thatch Away Supa System Products and get the 2nd HALF PRICE!
The GreenTek range includes:
A portable, submersible pump for flooded bunkers and greens etc.
Multifunction, interchangeable reel aeration system.
VERTICUTTER & SCARIFIER CASSETTES
To effectively remove winter thatch.
TOPDRESSING BRUSH CASSETTES
To start overseeding the greens as soon as the soil warms up.
To help quickly get top thatch under control.
Watch GreenTek’s Sarel Roller in Action!
- Farm Yellow with our Beatson Cancer Charity Facebook Photo Contest to Win £200 Worth of Gift Vouchers!
- Learn How to Blitz your Bracken at Argyll Small Woods Cooperative Demonstration Day!
- Drive the Latest JCB Agriculture Range at our Hamilton Ross Group JCB 2017 Roadshow!
- Valtra’s New 4th Generation A Series Celebrates UK Launch!
- The Countdown is on for The Royal Highland Show!