Hamilton Ross Group Clear Up at College Prize Givings!January 13, 2017
It seems the talent of our apprentice engineers knows no bounds as in 2016 more bright sparks were awarded for their efforts!
From early days of valeting tractors at our Bishopton depot, second year student Stephen Moore has certainly shown his mettle as an engineer by securing the Oatridge College Engineer of the Year award for 2016, which was also snapped up by Bishopton’s Robert McLellan the previous year.
Another star student is engineer Michael Rolfe, from our sister company Ross of Lanark. Son of Workshop Manager Bryan Rolfe, Michael proved mechanical prowess is in the blood when he won the LANTRA Landbased Engineer of the Year award at Barony College prior to graduating as a fully qualified engineer in June!
Another Hamilton Brothers triumph was secured by Graeme Ramsay who followed closely behind Michael snapping up second place in the Landbased Engineer category. Big congratulations to all!
- Feed Your Needs With Foster Forage Boxes This Winter!
- 100% Off For 100 Years With Amazone!
- Repair Instead of Replace with Hamilton Brothers JCB Refurbishment Servicing Programme!
- CABBED DUMPERS DEEMED ESSENTIAL FOR SITE SAFETY!
- FOUR’S A PARTY WITH THE NEW KUBOTA RTV X-1140!