INTRODUCING JCB’s 525-60 COMPACT LOADALL…December 8, 2015
This Pocket Rocket is No Damp Squib!
What do you do when size really does matter for those day to day farmyard chores? The recent arrival of our much anticipated JCB 525-60 compact loadall demonstrator aptly answers that rhetorical question! You see, good things really do come in small packages and the 525-60 is no exception.
For our small to medium sized dairy or livestock farmers who negotiate traditionally tight farmhouse buildings on a daily basis, this highly contemporary ‘pocket rocket’ ticks every box . At only 1.8m wide by 1.97m high it’s guaranteed to squeeze through the narrowest of doorways with room to spare.
What’s more, you can reach for the stars with an impressive 6m lift height and 2,500kg lift capacity, a performance comparable with larger loadalls in the range, in particular the 524-50, 527-55 and 520-50 which the 525-60 now replaces.
Full Size Comfortable Cab
You will also benefit from a full sized cab for optimum comfort and a low boom pivot point which affords excellent visibility to the rear. The very latest emissions compliant 74hp (55.4kW) JCB Diesel by Kohler Tier 4 final engine functions without the need for a diesel particulate filter or after treatment such as AdBlue, and you can also expect to save an additional 5% on fuel. And there’s more…
Your Choice of Carriage Now Awaits!
JCB now offer an extended choice of carriages on the 525-60 tailored to suit your preferred application. You can choose from their own brand JCB Q-fit or Compact Tool Carrier or opt for Eurohitch, Skid Steer, Pin & Cone, Manitou or Merlo carriages.
JCB 525-60 Key Features at a Glance
- 74hp (55.4kW) JCB Diesel by Kohler Tier 4 final engine.
- 30kph continuously variable hydrostatic transmission
- Compact dimensions 1.84m wide x 1.97m high.
- Full Size Cab for optimum comfort.
- 6 metre lift height, 2,500kg capacity
- Fast Boom Cycle 90 litres/min flow sharing hydraulics.
- Smooth single lever joystick control with proportional boom & auxiliary functions.
- Extended choice of carriage to suit your needs.
We reckon this small but very mighty machine will be in hot demand in 2016 so book a demonstration now by calling your local Hamilton Brothers!
- Feed Your Needs With Foster Forage Boxes This Winter!
- 100% Off For 100 Years With Amazone!
- Repair Instead of Replace with Hamilton Brothers JCB Refurbishment Servicing Programme!
- CABBED DUMPERS DEEMED ESSENTIAL FOR SITE SAFETY!
- FOUR’S A PARTY WITH THE NEW KUBOTA RTV X-1140!