Introducing our July Machine of the Month… The Magnificent Major Cyclone Mower!July 10, 2018
It is July and summer is here! The time to beat the rush, blitz bracken and clear pastures is upon us. The Major Cyclone Mower has been hailed by customers as the “ultimate all in one topper”, which is why we have chosen it as our machine of the month!
Are you looking for a mower that can cope with thick, out of control scrubland but still offer a clean cut on your grass? Look no further than the Major Cyclone, a magnificent mower which combines the best features of a standard flail mower and grass topper but uses a fraction of the power and fuel!
Built using Strenx™ 700 MC high strength steel, the sturdy Cyclone will clear everything in its wake from rushes, saplings and gorse to arable stubble, maize and rapeseed crops. The undersole discs are produced from Hardox® 450, a wear and abrasion resistant steel to ensure maximum efficiency and minimum maintenance. Just when you think it can’t get any better, Major add an optional side shift unit, which allows the operator to adjust the mower 30cm to the left and right.
Currently, there are seven models in the Cyclone range; a 2.1m, 2.65m, two 3m, 3.65m, 4.43m, and 5.81m.
Key Features of the Major Cyclone Mower:
- Can be front or rear mounted (specify when ordering).
- Patented ‘blender’ double chop blade system.
- 25% less power and fuel consumption than equivalents.
- Impact shock reducing swinging hardened spring steel blades.
- Low maintenance with less wearing parts than a flail mower.
- Heavy duty rear roller
Hamilton Ross Customer gives Major’s Cyclone the thumbs up!
David Henderson, of the Kilpatrick Farm on the Isle of Arran loved the Cyclone so much that he snapped it up straight after a demonstration, “We were pretty impressed with the way it could handle everything we put at it. It is easily driven and is not bother at all to use with a small tractor,” said David.
“It is easy, straightforward to work and pretty robust as well. Running costs were a factor for us as well as the purchasing of it. It costs less to drive and obviously uses less fuel to run.”
Our July Machine of the Month Deal!
The great news is that you can get a Major Cyclone mower from your local Hamilton Ross Group depot with prices starting at £6,600 + VAT for the 2.1m model. Hurry, don’t miss out on the chance to own a grass guzzling Cyclone this July!
- New Year, New Website!
- Important Announcement: New Groundcare Service Manager
- Increase your Efficiency, Profitability and Security with JCB LiveLink
- Think Bigger, Think Beta with the Massey Ferguson Beta Combines!
- You’re Invited to the Hamilton Ross Group and JCB Compact Equipment Roadshow!