JCB UPGRADE THEIR TOP SELLING 526-56 AGRI HERODecember 10, 2015
Looking to Replace or Upgrade Your Loadall in 2016?
Get a LOAD of This!
Did you know that JCB have been pioneers of the telehandler concept since 1977? Benefits such as low running costs, fuel efficiency and unparalleled resale value have earned them pole position in the global loadall market.
But just when you think JCB can’t possibly improve on perfection, they pack an even mightier punch with the recent launch of the JCB 525-60 ‘pocket rocket’ whilst simultaneously launching a completely revamped 526-56 Agri Loadall.
JCB’s 526-56 has always been a popular loadall choice for our livestock and small arable farmers for years due to its compact size and unique combination of power to weight ratio. Now, with these latest innovations including Auxiliary Venting and Boom End Damping plus upgrades to the Main Boom Pivot and Hydraulics, you can experience even better hydraulic controllability, reliability, efficiency and ultimately productivity! Another added bonus is that unlike comparable competitor machines, the 526-56 is powered by a JCB EcoMAX T4i/Stage 3B engine, so a diesel particulate filter (DPS) isn’t necessary.
“the best joystick for 10 years” says diehard JCB farmer
As usual, JCB enlisted the help of customers during the development period and comments such as “the best joystick for 10 years” from a JCB diehard Carlisle farmer would suggest the upgraded 526-56 with its distinctive red Agri branding is well worth checking out!
JCB 526-56 Agri Loadall Key Features and Upgrades
- Auxiliary Venting – simple button under step enables easy attachment change over when engine is running (in compliance with safety procedures).
- Boom End Damping fitted to retract ram improves productivity, material retention, and operator comfort.
- Transmission Disconnect on brake pedal balances engine power between transmission drive and hydraulics.
- Bucket Control System for semi-automated ejection of material from bucket.
- Optional 33kph Powershift Gearbox now standard plus LED front, rear and boom lights are optional.
- New Valve Block & ECO Counter Balance Valves improves control, response speed and efficiency of rehandling cycle.
- Heavy Duty Hydraulic Pump Upgrade makes light work of tough tasks.
- Main Boom Pivot Pin increased diameter improves strength and durability.
- Extra Hydraulic Filtration eradicates chance of attachment contamination.
There really has never been a better time to invest in a new JCB loadall because these two offerings are guaranteed to take a load off your mind as well as your farmyard! And with some fantastic finance deals available your new machine for 2016 will also be easy on your wallet!
- Hamilton Brothers Prepare to Break New Ground at ScotPlant 2018!
- Introducing the new Stihl Cordless Range for Domestic Users!
- Great Saving with Gallagher on the new Handy HR4 Hand Held EID Tag Reader!
- Out of this World Deals on Garden Machinery and Equipment!
- Come Be Amazed at the Hamilton Brothers Amazone Demonstration Day!