KUBOTA RTV X-900 CARRIES THE LOAD SO YOU DON’T HAVE TOFebruary 27, 2015
Ever dreamed of a utility vehicle that could comfortably carry all loads come wind, rain or shine? Your wish is our command thanks to the new Kubota RTV X-900.
The latest offering from Kubota’s popular RTV range packs an extra punch. Building upon the versatility of previous models, the ergonomically designed X-900 boasts the same durability plus a range of new features created to ensure optimum driver comfort and control. The end result is a utilities vehicle that makes light work of a heavy load in a comfortable, operator friendly environment, even on Scotland’s most wet and windy days. How? Check out these key features…
- 6HP, 3-cylinder liquid cooled diesel engine negotiates all weathers and terrains
- Highest ground clearance of its class
- Max load and towing capacity of one tonne
- Fewer gear shifts with new transmission gearing
- Hydraulic lift allows heavy loads to be dumped in seconds
- Wider torque band boosts performance and durability
- Dynamic braking and power steering offer greater driving control on descents
- Split-bench seating and additional legroom power ensure operator comfort
- New adjustable front and rear suspension guarantee a safe and smooth ride
- New customisation options create an unparalleled working environment
WATCH THE KUBOTA RTV X900 IN ACTION
- New Year, New Website!
- Important Announcement: New Groundcare Service Manager
- Increase your Efficiency, Profitability and Security with JCB LiveLink
- Think Bigger, Think Beta with the Massey Ferguson Beta Combines!
- You’re Invited to the Hamilton Ross Group and JCB Compact Equipment Roadshow!