LELY IS A CUT ABOVE THE REST!May 13, 2015
Celebrate a Hassle Free Silage Season with Top of the Range LELY Mowers, Tedders, Rakes, Choppers, Balers, and Forage Wagons available at Hamilton Brothers!
With the silage season very much upon us, it is time to question whether your current grassland and forage harvesting machinery is making the cut? At Hamilton Brothers we stock the very best Lely green harvest models and brands for those in need of an upgrade!
If you are thinking about purchasing Lely equipment then you have come to the right place. In recent years Lely’s specialised silage machinery has proven a popular choice for Hamilton Brothers customers. With an extensive range of models to choose from we asked one of our Bishopton Agricultural Sales Managers, Campbell Holmes, to give us his top recommendations.
LELY SPLENDIMO 320 MC
Guarantees mower power for less fuel
The spectacular Splendimo promises highly effective crop throughput, even in typically Scottish conditions! The tried and tested Lely mower offers the largest blade overlap on the market of 120mm allowing it to tackle those tricky flat crops that other mowers can’t reach. Main features include:
- Low Horsepower requirement, which can save up to 1L fuel per hectare
- Full width conditioner
- Optimum drying without damage to crop
- User friendly clip system for changing blades
- Individual Drive Units
LELY LOTUS 770
Saves tine on tedding
The Lotus 770 claims to be the most efficient on the market and with fantastic adaptability and pick-up capability it exceeds expectations. With flexible tines, an anti-crop winding system and the extra benefit of low rotations per minute Lely’s Lotus saves you tine and money! Other features include:
- Unique hook tine to create a perfectly even spread & faster wilting times
- Stabilo Tedder turning head stock
- Robust Drive Line
- Two year warranty (available for all other Lely equipment)
Twin Rotor Central Delivery Rake handles silage, hay and straw
The universal and unique rotary windrower is specifically designed to handle silage, hay and straw and can substantially improve the quality of your grass harvest. Fitted with two large diameter wheels the Rotonde effortlessly inverts grass on to dry ground and into a light, even widrow using a unique rowing action. Other features include:
- Variable 3.85m-5.1m hydraulic working width
- Hydraulic vari width
- Low Horse Power requirement
- Twin Rotar Rake leaves ideal swath for RP 245 or Storm
TIGO PR 50
Lightens you load
For a reliable, high performance loader wagon look no further than the Tigo PR 50. The PR model boasts a camless pick up with seven tine bars, entities which are unique to Lely. Other impressive features include:
- Shortest chop length on the market of 37 mm
- Easy top drive
- Unmatchable weight transfer with the shortest floor on the market
- Multi-function tiltable bulk head
- Gear driven operation
LELY RP 245 XCHFN
Bales you out
The comprehensive Lely Welger RP 245 baler has been designed to suit all customer needs! With an impressive 1.25 m diameter fixed chamber, Lely’s RP 245 is available in a number of models from that of a standard chopper baler up to the Lely Welger Profi, which boasts the highest specification in today’s market place. Main features include:
- 2.25m wide camless pick up reel (Standard to all Lely Balers)
- Power split drive (Standard to all Lely Balers)
- Wide angle PTO shaft (Standard to all Lely Balers)
- Hydro-flex anti-blockage system (Standard on XCHFN & Profi units)
- E-link operating and monitoring system (Standard on XCHFN & Profi units)
- 17 knife system as opposed to the standard 13 knives, Profi model has 25 blades
LELY STORM 130 P
Always makes the chop
The arrival of Lely’s latest chopper caused quite the storm amongst customers in recent years. The exceptionally rugged Lely Storm is still hailed by farmers as the best tractor powered forager on the market. With high crop throughput, four aggressive feed rollers and 12 blade fly wheel, the Storm 130 P ensures precise cutting of crops and powerful blowing performance. Other features include:
- The 450 mm wide intake system
- Maintenance free camless pick up
- 280 degree spout adjustment
- On-board hydraulic supply
- User friendly reverse mechanism
- Farm Yellow with our Beatson Cancer Charity Facebook Photo Contest to Win £200 Worth of Gift Vouchers!
- Learn How to Blitz your Bracken at Argyll Small Woods Cooperative Demonstration Day!
- Drive the Latest JCB Agriculture Range at our Hamilton Ross Group JCB 2017 Roadshow!
- Valtra’s New 4th Generation A Series Celebrates UK Launch!
- The Countdown is on for The Royal Highland Show!