LET’S TAKE THIS KUBOTA SHOW ON THE ROAD!May 26, 2015
Hamilton Brothers Groundcare Division Embark on a Road Show to Showcase this Season’s Top selling Kubota Products.
Kubota UK Northern Sales Manager, Tom Dunlop has rallied a Hamilton Brothers team together to showcase seven top Kubota grass cutting machines to Scottish councils and businesses.
Our group of Groundcare Area Sales Managers and Kubota experts have gone on tour! The team are due to visit 10 councils in three weeks accompanied by seven Kubota powerhouses, from mowers and tractors to loaders and the very latest utility vehicles.
“As one of the largest groundcare dealerships in the West of Scotland, Hamilton Brothers have the facility to offer excellent customer service. Rather than hosting an open day from one of their depots we decided to bring machinery directly to their customers,” said Tom Dunlop.
The great Kubota roadshow started with a bang! Visitors listened attentively as Tom explained the features of each machine with assistance from Kubota demonstrator, Steve Gooch. Following the demonstration, attendees jumped at the opportunity to try out the machines themselves.
Hamilton Brothers Groundcare Area Sales Manager, Jimmy Pattison was pleased to see a positive turnout. He said: “It’s a good day out for the council workers. They get to try their hand at various machines in a matter of hours, which is a rare opportunity.”
Here’s a resume of the machines that made the cut for our show season:
Kubota G23 Ride-on Mower
The G23 Kubota Ride-On Lawn Tractor offers exceptional power and efficiency for day long mowing operations.
Key features of the G23 include:
- 23HP Kubota 3 cylinder ETVCS water-cooled diesel engine
- 5 litre fuel tank
- 48 inch cutting width
- 150mm maximum lift height offers excellent ground clearance
- Easy to use HST transmission
- Full hydrostatic power steering to reduce operator fatigue.
- Differential lock, cruise control and a heavy duty front axle
Kubota ZD326 Zero Turn Mower
Kubota’s ZD326 delivers the power, durability, and performance professionals want.
Main features of the ZD326 include:
- Powerful 26 HP Kubota diesel engine
- Efficient, 60″-wide mower deck
- Dual-element air cleaner with a vacuum sensor to tell you when it needs serviced
- Hands-free parking brake
- Large diameter 26×12.0-12 tires
- Two-pin lift feature allows the front of the mower to be easily raised for maintenance
- Extra-deep 6.5-inch mower deck design allows for faster cutting-even in wet grass
- Hands free Hydraulic Lift
Kubota F3090 Out Front Rotary Mower
Designed to deal with UK grass growing and climate conditions, few mowers are better suited to face the high demands placed upon groundsmen, greenkeepers and landscape contractors.
Key features of the F3090 include:
- Auto assist 4WD as standard
- 6 HP diesel engine
- Large capacity 61 litre fuel tank
- 5” deep mower deck handles long grass
- Hydraulic mower lift
- Dependable PTO shaft drive
- HST transmission provides more muscle for tough jobs
Kubota B2650 Tractor
Kubota’s B2650 ROPS model is hailed as the top compact tractor in its class and is the first tractor of its kind to employ an integrated cab.
Main features of the B2650 include:
- New, cleaner-emission Kubota diesel engine
- Clutch-less HST transmission
- Loader joystick and valve are integrated with the control console and standard equipment
- Kubota’s new multi-stage notch-type cruise control keeps your working speed constant
- For easier operation of the HST pedal, the brake pedal has been moved to the left side of the steering column
- Spacious quiet cab
Kubota STW 37 Tractor
Powerful, versatile and efficient, the STW37 offers top of the range visibility and operator comfort.
Top features of the STW37 include:
- 37HP, Kubota D1703 3 cylinder diesel engine
- HST transmission
- Bi speed turn and twin wet-type disc brakes
- Available with a panoramic, spacious factory fitted air-conditioned cab
Kubota L5740 Tractor Loader
Kubota’s versatile, high performance L5740 loader tractor delivers professional results for tasks large and small and boasts a massive array of versatile features that make your job easier.
Key features of the L5740 include:
- 59 HP, liquid-cooled 4-cycle diesel engine
- Hydrostatic power steering and transmission
- Fully Synchronized Main and Shuttle Transmission is synchronised for smooth, shift-on-the-go 4WD operation.
- PTO and hydraulic systems are engineered to deliver power and reliable performance
- Hydraulically activated live-independent PTO clutch
- Ergonomically designed with a deluxe high-back seat, low noise cab and easy access to the loader control lever
Kubota RTV-X900 Utility Vehicle
The all-new Kubota RTV-X900 brings a smoother ride and more comfort to the extraordinary RTV Series.
Main features of the RTV-X900 include:
- 21HP, 3-cylinder liquid cooled diesel engine handles all weathers and terrains
- Highest ground clearance of its league
- Max load and towing capacity of one tonne
- New transmission gearing
- Hydraulic lift drops heavy loads in seconds
- Dynamic braking and power steering for greater driving on descents
- New adjustable front and rear suspension ensure a smooth ride
Tom Says…Thumbs Up All Round!
“By the end of the day, brochures had been swept up, much banter had been batted about between our customers and the team and all in all it was a great start to what is sure to be a highly successful roadshow!” said a delighted Tom.
- Farm Yellow with our Beatson Cancer Charity Facebook Photo Contest to Win £200 Worth of Gift Vouchers!
- Learn How to Blitz your Bracken at Argyll Small Woods Cooperative Demonstration Day!
- Drive the Latest JCB Agriculture Range at our Hamilton Ross Group JCB 2017 Roadshow!
- Valtra’s New 4th Generation A Series Celebrates UK Launch!
- The Countdown is on for The Royal Highland Show!