Massey Ferguson’s Top of the Range 5713 SL Has Arrived at Hamilton Brothers!September 10, 2016
Q: What do you get when you combine the compact dimensions demanded by livestock and mixed farmers with the power and superior performance required for arable work?
A: The Award Winning All New Massey Ferguson 5700 SL Series!
Hot on the heels of winning the first ever ‘Utility Tractor of the Year’ Award at Agritechnica last year, we’re very excited to tell you that our MF 5713 SL has been wowing the crowds at the Argyll Shows and it is now available for a demonstration!
The 5700 Series will eventually replace the popular 5600 Series, and rumour has it that the top of the range 130hp MF 5713 SL could possibly be the best loader tractor on the market and the perfect all-rounder for our farmers and small contractors – so what’s so special about it?
Let’s Dine Out on This Latest Feast from Massey Ferguson!
For starters you have optimum visibility, manoeuvrability and transmission control. Moving on to the mains, you’ll enjoy the power of the very latest Stage IV/Tier 4 final state-of-the-art AGCO Power 4 cylinder 4.4 litre engine with a totally unique ‘All in One’ Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) with diesel oxidisation catalyser (DOC) which is not only maintenance free, but also proven to save you a buck or two on fuel! It just gets better and better!
The dessert comes in the sumptuously comfortable cab with upgraded dashboard displays for improved day and night clarity. The engineering genius of secreting the SCR system directly underneath the cab means that it commands totally unobscured visibility over the distinctive steep nosed bonnet, which is fantastic for front linkage or loader work not to mention field or general transport tasks!
With four models in the range from 100-130hp and many more additional features and options such as Speedsteer, Auto Guide, Dyna-4 or 6 Transmission and Hydraulic System, it would seem you’ll be making a meal of tailoring your new tractor to your specific needs in the months to come!
At a glance features of the MF 5700 SL Series
- Latest AGCO Power 4.4 litre, 4 cylinder engine with unique ‘All in One’ maintenance free, SCR with Diesel Oxidisation Catalyser (DOC).
- Choice of renowned Dyna-4 or Dyna-6 transmissions with brake to neutral function help make light work of loader applications.
- MF designed and built front axle suspension option.
- Wide hydraulic system choice – closed centre load sensing, 57 ltr/min or high flow 100 ltr/min open centre.
- New, larger colour dashboard with easy to use set-up screen.
- Fastest tighter turns with Speedsteer.
- Auto-Guide 3000 steering option with latest ‘Go’ mode.
- Loader ready from factory option offers a huge range of features to enhance ease of fitting, use and control.
- Farm Yellow with our Beatson Cancer Charity Facebook Photo Contest to Win £200 Worth of Gift Vouchers!
- Learn How to Blitz your Bracken at Argyll Small Woods Cooperative Demonstration Day!
- Drive the Latest JCB Agriculture Range at our Hamilton Ross Group JCB 2017 Roadshow!
- Valtra’s New 4th Generation A Series Celebrates UK Launch!
- The Countdown is on for The Royal Highland Show!