Massey Ferguson’s 6718 S Powerhouse Has Arrived at Hamilton Brothers!January 23, 2017
The World’s First 200hp 4 Cylinder Tractor, the MF 6718 S, has arrived at Hamilton Brothers and is now available for a demonstration!
All eyes have been on Massey’s powerhouse 6700 S Series since it’s launch at EIMA in November, and, after months of eager anticipation, our sales team were bowled over with excitement when our very own MF 6718 S demonstrator rolled into the depot!
Following in the footsteps of the original 6600, Massey have come up trumps with their new 6700 S series, which includes the “worlds most powerful 4 cylinder tractor” in its 200hp MF 6718 S model! Indeed, it seems Massey have certainly gone their own way with this latest creation as the only similarity it bears to its predecessor is the external shape!
Experience the ‘S’ Factor with Masseys Latest Powerhouse!
With unrivalled power, agility and manoeuvrability, the 6700 S series is certainly in a class of its own and the good news is, with six models in the series ranging from 120-175hp, there is something for every farm! All tractors in the range come complete with Engine Power Management but the real “wow” comes in the daddy of them all, the 6718 S which can reach 200hp with the EPM boost feature. What’s more, with a 2.67m wheelbase and a turning radius of only 4.75m, the 6718 S is also the most manoeuvrable 200hp tractor on the market!
Compact and light yet with unparalleled strength and power, the 6700 S range is equally at home performing loader operations or heavy duty field work. Add to this a maintenance free engine, exceptional fuel economy and a 600 hour service interval and the jury’s out as to what the “S” stands for. We reckon it could be… SUPERB!
At a glance features of the MF 6700 S Series
- Six models from 120-175hp
- Up to 200hp with Engine Power Management Boost (available on all models)
- Same Power value regardless of transmission
- Tier 4 final AGCO POWER 4 cylinder, 4.9L engine
- New Dyna-VT driveline with EPM
- New dashboard with Setup and Info Screen
- Up to 5 rear hydraulic valves on Dyna-VT models
- Electronic control of PTO speed selection on Efficient and Exclusive models
Book Your Demonstration of the MF 6718 S today!
You can now try out the world’s most powerful 4 cylinder tractor for yourself… so what are you waiting for? Book your free no obligation demonstration today!
- Farm Yellow with our Beatson Cancer Charity Facebook Photo Contest to Win £200 Worth of Gift Vouchers!
- Learn How to Blitz your Bracken at Argyll Small Woods Cooperative Demonstration Day!
- Drive the Latest JCB Agriculture Range at our Hamilton Ross Group JCB 2017 Roadshow!
- Valtra’s New 4th Generation A Series Celebrates UK Launch!
- The Countdown is on for The Royal Highland Show!