VALTRA’S NORDIC N114 H5 DEMONSTRATOR HAS ARRIVED AT HAMILTON BROTHERS!January 25, 2016
Introducing the all new Valtra N Series, the big daddy of the small tractor class!
The agricultural sales staff at Hamilton Brothers have been on cloud nine this week following the arrival of our Valtra N114e HiTech 5 demonstrator!
The N114e H5 is one of six tractors with numerous specifications in the new N series range, which was launched in October 2015 to rave reviews.
Following the great unveiling, our resident Valtra expert Brian Hamilton enthused, “The exceptional power to weight ratio makes this the ideal machine for all types of farming. In fact, this baby might just become the new daddy of the small tractor class!”
It seems our Brian was not the only tractor buff to be blown away by Valtra’s latest offering and within mere months the Nordic powerhouse was awarded Machine of the Year 2016 and Golden Tractor for Design 2016 at Agritechnica.
Book Your Demo Sooner Rather Than Later!
Given the level of interest already expressed, we recommend you book sooner rather than later. Here’s a resume of what you can expect:
Key features of the N114e HiTech 5 include:
- AGCO Power Tier 4 Final, 4 cylinder engine.
- Max HP of 125.
- HiTech transmission.
- New powershift options for productivity and ease of use.
- Sigma Power technology provides 10 extra HP when the PTO is under sufficient load.
- SCR system takes care of exhaust emissions without the need for a Diesel Particulate Filter.
- Easy maintenance and 600 hour service interval for steady work during peak season.
- New cab design offers unparalleled visibility and reduced noise.
- New customisation options in Valtra Unlimited Studio.
Specialise in Everything, Compromise on Nothing!
Valtra have ingeniously retained the hallmark features of the original N series in this new range, whilst packing an extra punch with additional powershift transmission options, an increased 105-185 Hp capability and an AGCO Power Tier 4 final engine to handle heavy-duty tasks. In creating the most powerful ‘N’ series yet, the once compact stock machine can now compete with its big brother, the strong six cylinder ‘T’ series!
What’s more, this nifty Norse workhorse boasts more customisation choices than any other machine on the market! Valtra have added a whole host of new cab customisation options from heated screens and a TwinTrac Reverse system to a high-end stereo with integrated woofer and a SkyView forest cab for increased visibility. What’s more this tractor can be further customised in the Valtra Unlimited Studio to guarantee the customer a perfect match, no matter what the conditions. It seems the sky really is the limit with this excellent new N series!
- Hamilton Brothers Prepare to Break New Ground at ScotPlant 2018!
- Introducing the new Stihl Cordless Range for Domestic Users!
- Great Saving with Gallagher on the new Handy HR4 Hand Held EID Tag Reader!
- Out of this World Deals on Garden Machinery and Equipment!
- Come Be Amazed at the Hamilton Brothers Amazone Demonstration Day!