Looking to restore that old Massey Classic to its former glory? Then don’t miss out on our Value Vintage Restoration Deal. Book your vintage tractor in for a spring spruce with our expert, Andy Reid before 30th April 2017 and pay only £28 per hour!
Hamilton Brothers Agricultural Engineer, Andy Reid has over 50 years experience in the industry and has been tinkering with the likes of the Massey Ferguson 135 since he started working for the company in 1964! Book your Massey Classic in for restoration with Andy prior to 30th April and save £35 on our standard labour rate.
Restorations booked in April can be carried out anytime throughout the year. There are a number of terms that apply to this great deal, please read through them carefully.
Value Vintage Tractor Restoration Terms and Conditions:
- All Classic Tractors must be repaired on site at our Bishopton Workshop.
- Value Vintage Tractor Restoration Labour Rate applies to repairs carried out by Andy Reid only.
- No tight deadlines or time constraints apply to our vintage restorations.
- We have a limited number of repair slots based on a first come first serve basis.
- The hourly rate of £28 only applies to MF 35, MF 100, MF 200, MF 300, MF 500 and MF 4200 tractors that are booked in for repair prior to April 30th. However, repairs logged in April can be carried out throughout the year.
- Any work not completed in house, such as fuel pump refurbishments, wheel shotblast and paint work will be quoted and agreed upon before affecting the repair.
- Machinery collection and return can be carried out at a pre-arranged cost.