Spring Into Action with our Value Vintage Tractor Restorations this April!April 3, 2017
Need an extra pair of hands to help you restore that old Massey Classic to its former glory? Then look no further as Hamilton Brothers have an unbelievable reduction on restoration repairs this spring!
With over 50 years under his belt at Hamilton Brothers, your machine will be in safe hands with our very own restoration enthusiast, Andy Reid. Andy has been tinkering with the likes of the Massey Ferguson 135 since he started working for the company in 1964! What’s more, he enjoys polishing up his own collection of fine vintage tractors in his spare time.
Book your classic tractor in for a spring spruce with Andy before 30th April 2017 and take advantage of an amazing discounted rate of only £28 per hour instead of £63! Further details of our Value Vintage Tractor Restorations are included below:
- Hourly rate reduced from £63 to £28!
- Value Vintage Restoration deal covers repairs on Massey Ferguson 35 through to 390 models.
- As stockists of the Massey Ferguson 10+ parts range for classic tractors, you can get an ever better deal on those essential parts with a 12 month warranty.
- Available for repairs booked before April 30th.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
Keep It Classic with Massey 10+
The Massey Ferguson 10+ scheme consists of a range of MF parts for machines that are now out of production. The old vintage classics as we like to call them!
In Massey Ferguson terms, for 10+, we’re looking at the MF 35, MF 100, MF 200, MF 300, MF 500 and MF 4200 Series tractor ranges.
Our agricultural engineer Andy Reid has over 50 years’ experience restoring vintage tractors and with the 10+ Parts range, here at Hamilton Brothers we recognise the specific requirements to maintain and repair your older Massey models. We offer you an economic repair solution so that your vintage classics are maintained at their peak performance with their original part or Massey Fergusons engineering approved replacement.
What’s more the 10+ range offers you competitively priced parts, where possible the original part and original quality and reassurance with AGCOs 12 month warranty.
Help us help you maintain the heritage and history of the Massey Ferguson brand, Keeping it Original, Keeping it Massey Ferguson!
Value Vintage Tractor Restoration Terms and Conditions:
There are a number of terms that apply to this deal, please read through them carefully.
- All Classic Tractors must be repaired on site in our Bishopton Workshop.
- Value Vintage Tractor Restoration Labour Rate applies to repairs carried out by Andy Reid only.
- No tight deadlines or time constraints apply to our vintage restorations.
- We only have a limited number of repair slots based on a first come first serve basis.
- The hourly rate of £28 only applies to classic tractors that are booked in for repair prior to April 30th. However, repairs logged in April can be carried out throughout the year.
- Any work not completed in house, such as fuel pump refurbishments, wheel shotblast and paint work will be quoted and agreed upon before affecting the repair.
- Machinery collection and return can be carried out at a pre-arranged cost.
Book your Restoration Today!
Don’t miss out on this terrific opportunity! Book your restoration today, arrange the repair work at a time to suit you, and rest assured your trusty tractor is in expert hands.
- GET MASSEYS MORE THIS HARVEST WITH A CUT PRICE DEAL ON THE MF 7340 COMBINE!
- Farm Yellow with our Beatson Cancer Charity Facebook Photo Contest to Win £200 Worth of Gift Vouchers!
- Learn How to Blitz your Bracken at Argyll Small Woods Cooperative Demonstration Day!
- Drive the Latest JCB Agriculture Range at our Hamilton Ross Group JCB 2017 Roadshow!
- Valtra’s New 4th Generation A Series Celebrates UK Launch!