TEAGLE INTRODUCE THEIR BIG CHIEF 8500 FEEDER BEDDERDecember 21, 2015
Teagle once again sharpened up their popular Tomahawk range of Feeder Bedders just in time for housing this year. The new 8500 ‘Chief’ model has so many benefits it can feed your needs 24/7, 365 days a year. The question is – HOW?
Firstly you will cut down on labour costs as one person can quickly bed down livestock, and secondly, the super efficiency of the machine will save you up to 30% on straw! The Teagle 8500 Chief has a wider body for easier loading plus an increased capacity of 4.5m³ for feeding baled and clamp silage. It also boasts a larger fan and crossbeater capable of throwing and evenly spreading an absorbent bed of straw up to a whopping 22m from round or rectangular bales.
Watch the Teagle Prototype 8500 Chief Feeder Bedder distribute a quadrant bale in 1min 20 secs!
Other enhancements include reduced spillage with the re-designed side panels, an improved ride with larger 12.5-15 wheels and safer on-road operation with lighting kit and mudguards to keep your Tomahawk in tip top condition!
British built to exacting standards in Teagle’s Truro based production facility we have no reservations that Teagle’s 8500 Chief Feeder Bedder is well worth finding out about!
- Farm Yellow with our Beatson Cancer Charity Facebook Photo Contest to Win £200 Worth of Gift Vouchers!
- Learn How to Blitz your Bracken at Argyll Small Woods Cooperative Demonstration Day!
- Drive the Latest JCB Agriculture Range at our Hamilton Ross Group JCB 2017 Roadshow!
- Valtra’s New 4th Generation A Series Celebrates UK Launch!
- The Countdown is on for The Royal Highland Show!