THE MIGHTY MASSEY FERGUSON 7718 DEMONSTRATOR HAS ARRIVED AT HAMILTON BROTHERS!August 21, 2015
Introducing the All New 7700 Series from Massey Ferguson. Heavy Duty Tractors…Lighter on the Pocket!
There’s always a buzz around our Hamilton Brothers Depots when a demonstrator arrives, so this week we’ve been on a high as our Massey Ferguson 7718 is already making big waves!
Earlier in the week we took it to Bute for a test drive with a Lely PR50 Forage Wagon and our customer’s comment (roughly translated) was “A Flipping Fantastic machine!” What’s your opinion?
The MF 7718 is one of nine tractors in the all new MF 7700 Series launched at SIMA earlier this year to replace the award winning 7600 Series. Indeed, it’s hard to believe it’s almost two years since its predecessor, the MF 7618 Dyna 6 caused quite a stir at the Arran Show and subsequently got a big ‘thumbs up’ from our West of Scotland farmers.
Book Your Demo Sooner Rather than Later!
Given the level of interest already expressed, (and to avoid bun fights between our boys as to whose turn it is this time round), we have organised delivery of TWO MF 7718 demonstrators but we would recommend you book your Massey Ferguson 7718 demo sooner rather than later! Here’s an at a glance resumé of what you can expect:
Key Features of the MF 7718 include:
- Tier 4 final, AGCO POWER 6.6 litre 6 cylinder engine
- Max HP with Engine Power Management (EPM) of 200
- New Dyna-VT transaxle transmission for optimum productivity and comfort
- Now includes 3 independent valves for front linkage
- New maintenance free front axle suspension design to handle heavy-duty applications
- Longer travel front suspension than previous models of 140mm
- New easy to read coloured dashboard with improved resolution and definition
- New comfort and convenience cab features options from electric de-icing and auto air conditioning to plug sockets, Bluetooth and MP3 player
More Power, More Torque to Pull and Carry More!
All 9 models in this upgraded MF 7700 range are powered by either a 6.6 or 7.4-litre AGCO engine. Engine Power Management (EPM) comes as standard and generates an additional 25hp of power so you can choose from 140hp to a mighty powerful 280hp on the Big Daddy MF 7726 flagship model.
There is also an unrivalled choice of Dyna-4, Dyna-6 semi-powershift or Dyna-VT continuously variable transmission, (again depending on model) and a 12% increase in the Permissible Gross Vehicle Weight so you can carry loads more and pull heavier trailers!
Available in Essential, Efficient and Exclusive, there are a host of additional new features (depending on which model you choose), to boost comfort, control, performance and productivity whilst at the same time further reducing running costs.
Billed as ‘Dependable, Straightforward and Low Maintenance’ by Massey, once you’ve had your demonstration of the 7700 Series, all that’s left to do is decide which model to go for.
- New Year, New Website!
- Important Announcement: New Groundcare Service Manager
- Increase your Efficiency, Profitability and Security with JCB LiveLink
- Think Bigger, Think Beta with the Massey Ferguson Beta Combines!
- You’re Invited to the Hamilton Ross Group and JCB Compact Equipment Roadshow!