The Truncator® Saw Horse Makes Light Work of Log Cutting.February 10, 2014
This revolutionary yet simple system enables you to effortlessly cut multiple logs at the same time and dispenses with the back breaking task of collecting the logs as its unique tipping cup mechanism lets you tip the logs directly into your chosen container be it a trailer, tractor bucket or wheelbarrow. You don’t even need to get your hands dirty!
The trestle height is fully adjustable and you can position the cups (made from recycled car battery plastic) at variable intervals depending on whether the logs are for your wood burning stove or your open fire.
Cut 60 Logs in 60 Seconds!
Choose from the Truncator 4Fold or the Truncator 6Pro, which will cut an incredible 60 logs in 60 seconds! Both models can handle an extra cup on their beams to make them 5 and 7 respectively. These easily stored gadgets are undoubtedly a ‘must have’ for every arborist, household or business that requires firewood on a regular basis. You’ll never need to let sleeping logs lie ever again!
Check out the Truncator® 6 Pro Saw Horse in action and just see how easy it is!
- Farm Yellow with our Beatson Cancer Charity Facebook Photo Contest to Win £200 Worth of Gift Vouchers!
- Learn How to Blitz your Bracken at Argyll Small Woods Cooperative Demonstration Day!
- Drive the Latest JCB Agriculture Range at our Hamilton Ross Group JCB 2017 Roadshow!
- Valtra’s New 4th Generation A Series Celebrates UK Launch!
- The Countdown is on for The Royal Highland Show!