Tine to Replace those Vital Plough or Power Harrow Parts!January 21, 2015
It’s not often we’re ahead of the seasons in Scotland, but last year’s brilliant summer and excellent back end had our winter barley all sown up by September! But now, whilst we’re in the grip of the first seriously severe cold snap it’s time to order those vital replacements parts for your plough or power harrow so your machines don’t start to play up when you need them again in the spring!
There are some great start of year bargains to be had in our parts departments in our massive range of Amazone tines and Dowdeswell plough and skim body parts, discs, shearbolts and mouldboards. So with milk prices down and capital costs always on the up we’re trying to do our bit to help you plough on regardless!
To order your plough or power harrow part simply call or e-mail your local Hamilton Brothers parts department.
- Come Be Amazed at the Hamilton Brothers Amazone Demonstration Day!
- Stuart Reid thinks Hamilton Brothers are the Top Cheddar!
- Do You Have PCP for Your Car? Why Not Consider Contract Hire for Your Tractor!
- Apprentice To Engineer: A Day in the Life of our Service Team
- KUBOTA CASHBACK DEAL IS RIDE-ON!